Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything

Yes...we're into a little bit of everything here at Spring Water Designs.  I like many different crafts, and play in a lot of different styles ~ I think that's what keeps it all fun :)  This little Colonial Bird punch needle project is our latest publication, and can be found on news stands now in the Holiday issue of Create & Decorate magazine!
 
And even more fun, this one is truly a collaboration ~ I designed it, and my daughter Heather made the sample for me!  She does a great job with any hand needlework especially counted cross stitch and punch needle :)    My favorite is hand applique. (I'm playing with this as an applique project now ~ more on that later...)

You can find Create and Decorate on most new stands and it's packed with projects in many different crafts ~ this issue has 40 projects!  You can click on the picture above and get a sneak peek of some of them :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn 

No comments: